Love codeH.O.L.L.A.N.D=>>>Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
I.T.A.L.Y=>>>I Trust And Love You
L.I.B.Y.A=>>>Love Is Beautiful; You Also
F.R.A.N.C.E=>>>Friendships Remain And Never Can End
C.H.I.N.A=>>>Come Here. I Need Affection
B.U.R.M.A=>>>Between Us, Remember Me Always
N.E.P.A.L=>>>Never Ever Part As Lovers
I.N.D.I.A=>>>I Nearly Died In Adoration
K.E.N.Y.A=>>>Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
C.A.N.A.D.A=>>>Cute And Naughty Action that Developed into Attraction
K.O.R.E.A.=>>>Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every Adversity
E.G.Y.P.T=>>>Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!
R.U.S.S.I.A=>>.Romance Under the Sky & Stars is Intimate Always
M.A.N.I.L.A=>>>May All Nights Inspire Love Always
B.A.L.I.W.A.G=>>>Beauty And Love I Will Always Give
M.A.L.A.B.O.N=>>>May A Lasting Affair Be Ours Now
I.M.U.S=>>>I Miss U, Sweetheart
P.A.S.I.G=>>>Please Always Say I'm Gorgeous
C.E.B.U=>>>Change Everything... But Us
P.E.R.U=>>>Porget Everyone... Remember Us
P.A.R.A.N.A.Q.U.E=>>>Please Always Remain Adorable, Nice And Quiet Under Ecstacy
T.O.N.D.O=>>>Tonight's Our Night, Dearest One
P.A.S.A.Y=>>>Pretty And Sexy Are You
Y.E.M.E.N=>>>Yugyugan Every Morning, Every Night
M.A.R.L.B.O.R.O=>>>Men Always Remember Love Because Of Romance Only
Y.A.M.A.H.A=>>>You Are My Angel! Happy Anniversary!