You have no idea how much I miss those days in 6th period English back in freshman year. The way you smiled, looked at me, and joked around with me made me feel vibrant. Even after the incident that occurred later this year, you still managed to look at me the way you do. But why be sooo shy? I don't bite. Is it because you feel the same way as I do? I know I may overreact about my feelings, but you are so special to me. Every little thing that happens to you makes a whole part of me hurt. I care for you, I want to be around you and get to know you even more. You're an amazing person, and I know they don't often tell you that. I may not be ready to start a relationship at this time, but when I am ready, I want you to be my first. I know that there are a billion people in the world, but right now I only want you.