Love letter for sensual
My dear

I thought i would let you know that my love for you in burning very brightly this afternoon.My heart longs for you.My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice.My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile.My heart longs for my love,respect and adoration to flow to you as i gently kiss your hands.My heart longs to feel the passion as i caress your face,stare into your beautiful eyes and tenderly kiss you.My heart longs to see our love for one another grows as we sit on the couch and we share from the my heart longs express my love for you for you as I rub your leg while we talk.My heart longs to be calmed and comfort as I lovingly kiss.My heart longs to fell the sensual passion and desire as we feed each other grapes.My heart longs to express its desire as I tenderly and lovingly touch your lower back.My heart longs to express its desire as we feed each other grapes.My heart longs to express its desire as I tenderly and lovingly your lower back.My heart longs for me to feel the love and joys of us cudding and snuggling close.I adore you my love.
With lots of love my tender heart,
Tammy